Thursday, February 14, 2008


XOXOXO


Happy Valentines Day!!!

Jordan got off to school with valentines cards and treat bags in hand but Trey is to big for these things now a days BOO HOO!! Nick will be going to daycare today so he picked out some Diego cards for his friends. Willie got me a bouqet of roses, which I love!!! This year I decided to get the boys a cd instead of tons of candy and junk, Jordan will be getting Alvin and the chipmunks and Trey is getting the Simpsons.

Jordan suprised me with "mom are you going to do a scavenger hunt again this year", when we lived in Nevada and I had nothing to do I planned a scavenger hunt for the boys on valentines day. It's funny the things kids remember so if I have enough time before work I will try to come up with something.

Don't you just love the free desktop calendar I found on Shabby Miss Jeans http://shabbymissjenndesigns.com/goodies/goodies.html . I have been thinking about getting back into scrapbooking and so I have been leaning towards digital scrapbooking and thats when I found Shabby Miss Jean's site. Love it....



2 comments:

keilah said...

What a good idea to get them something besides candy.....I may steal your idea for next year. My kids love music, it would be fun to do something different.:)

RAYALITE said...

Good'Ol Alvin and the Chipmunks...every morning without fail Brenner and Lacey are Blasting "Witch Doctor" on the way to school. It takes Bry and I approx. 45 sec. to drop them off so needless to say...we get the first 45 sec.of the song a good 5 times a week. SO WELCOME:-)
lUV NICK'S HAWK-HIM AND BRY ARE TWINNERS NOW!!ha,ha