Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fun in the Snow

This weekend we surprised the boys and took them tubing. It was so much fun!! Trey is a true daredevil, he was only nervous the first time he went down the big hill and then there was no looking back. Jordan on the other hand was not so sure about the big hills, he would make it up about half way and then decide he would be o.k. (I always forget he is afraid of heights).. Nick loved every minute of the day, we took him down some pretty big hills, and now looking back on it I have no idea what we were thinking. Here is a video of Jordan and me going down the hill together, I love the very end of the video when Trey goes after Jordan's tube (of course he has one of his own, but he is a true brother and has to drive Jordan crazy)!!!!









5 comments:

Kirstyn said...

That was a funny video. You guys are so good. It is weird to see so much snow!

keilah said...

How fun!!!! I can't see your haircut though. I posted mine, so now you have to post one of yours. I am thinking about going a little shorter but I don't know??
I love the end of that video too where Trey goes to steal the tube from Jordy:)

Traci said...

Hey Mandi, It is so good to see you guys. I found you awhile back but could never remember how I found you. I cant believe how big your boys are getting. Come visit my blog, Im excited to be able to keep up with what is going on in your life. See ya later, Traci Butler

Kirstyn said...

You still haven't posted a good picture of your hair yet. I went back to look at your video to see if I could see it, but no. You need to have willie or the boys take one real fast.

Hallie said...

Hey Mandie!! I just ran onto your blog and it is so fun to see what you are up to. I was actually just thinking a few days before I ran onto this that I hadn't seen you in so long and didn't even know where you were at. Then my mom said she ran into you and got to talk to you at work. Anyway, you have such a cute family, it looks like you have a lot of fun together! I just started a blog so you will have to check it out, take care!!