Friday, February 22, 2008

Thanks mom

We took the kids to my moms house for the day and Willie and I got to go out to lunch and a movie KID FREE, yes this was a small miracle for us. We went to Olive Garden for lunch, it was so nice not to have to speed eat and we also got to watch the Bucket List (a non Disney movie), it was a good day, thanks to my mom!!! Nick had so much fun with my mom and he did not want to leave!!! And did I mention how much Nick loves grandma's car!!!

Willie just called me and said he got us tickets to go to the Kenny Chesney: Poets and Pirates Tour, yippie I am so excited. The concert is going to be at the Phoenix Stadium and Kenny is bringing Keith Urban (he is so freaking hot) and Leann Rimes. Last night at work someone asked me what Willie's hobbies are beside playing raquetball, I had to think about that one for a minute. I came up with watching sports, playing fantasy football, and exercising. Then I thought about my hobbies which are; scrapbooking and taking pictues, later I realized that the list really is not that long for both us. But, I told my co-worker that my kids are our hobbies and that we spend are time with them doing things together as a family! Speaking of kids I just love this picture of Trey and Jordan, it was takin on our campout last summer. I just love Trey's smile and how Jordan is smashing Trey's ear forward.

Did I mention that I cut my hair short, and then I went back a week later and got it cut even shorter. This is just not like me, but I love my new cut. I'll post a picture of my new hair-do soon.

3 comments:

RAYALITE said...

Hey Grandma's house is awsome!!!You guys should take advantage of it more-She LOVED it!! And I'm sure the kidz had a blast. Lets see this "new do" I bet it's to cute! I Love reading and keeping up on you guys!!Hope I'm not buggin ya!!
Rayel

Kirstyn said...

That is so nice you got some time alone. I can't wait for a day like that. And I can't wait to see your hair. Post it quick! Blake's applying for IHS in Pinetop right now. That is our #1 because of the insurance for Adalie's new Medicine that will cost $400 a month.

keilah said...

That was nice of your mom. I love those "KID FREE" times too. I just got my hair cut short too!! How funny!! Must be the "IN" thing to do. Just kidding. I got an A-line-Victoria Beckham style do. Can't wait to see the post too:)