Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend we took a short little trip to the Tonto Natural Bridge. We were a little unsure how Nick would do, last time we went here we had Nick in a baby carrier and now he was able to walk or I mean run down the trail. All in all Nick did really well he had lots of fun jumping down the railroad ties of course I was holding onto his little hand for dear life and he had no idea why mom was freaking out. Trey and Jordan were a little upset because we would not let them climb up the mossy rocks, it was really crazy how far up the rocks people were climbing. While exploring we found lizards, lots of ants, and a birds nest (of course Jordan wanted to throw rocks at the nest so it would fall out of the tree, got to love a boys mind). I can't believe we finally got a picture with me in it, it seems like I am all ways the one taking pictures.









Swimming with Cousins



We finally got to hang out with Aunt Melissa, Deegan, and Maddie, it took the entire summer but we finally got a chance. We spent the day checking out Mel's new house, breaking up fights, and swimming. It really is a miracle that Trey and Deegan didn't kill each other, lol.




1 comment:

Charlee said...

Mandie,
Hey I'm so new at this blogging stuff but I just found yours and I can't believe how big your boys are. Your oldest tray looks so much like you they are beautiful. I hope you don't mind but I added you to my friends and family list on my blog, your is just to cute to pass up.