Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So we have been a little busy around here!!

The boys are back in school now and the first few weeks were a little rough but now they are settling in just fine. The boys started school on the July 30th and I am so sad to say that I have no 1st day of school pictures, it really seems like it just snuck up on us . However, it is so nice to be back on a schedule and have a routine going again. I am so happy to say that Nick is finally ready for this.





We have been reading lots of potty training books and his favorite is this one ZOO POO. I laugh every time I read this book and I just love all of the cute pictures. I almost forgot to tell everyone about Nicks imaginary puppy "Rosco", yep thats right he has an imaginary dog! It is the funniest thing we have ever seen. Nick's puppy (by the way dad helped name the dog) follows him everywhere, even to bed.



Jordan turned 9 this month


I want to cry every time I say that, I really can't believe he is 9. We had apple pie instead of birthday cake, I guess when you give choices to a 9 year old boy he will pick the most far out there option. lol!!!! Here are some picks of my sweet Jordan


















To add to the craziness of things Willie and I decided to go back to school, yep we are both going to get a degree in nursing. Right now we are both taking online chemistry, the offical class is called Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, doesn't it sound sooooo exciting! Yep this means alot of late nights drinking this .......


2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

I love that Nick has an imaginary dog. that cracks me up. Didn't Trey used to have imaginary things too? Cute pictures of Jordan. I can't believe he is 9 either. But I guess he is the oldest of all of that group of grandkids. You guys are so crazy! Both of you guys going to nursing school huh? All I can say is good for you. What brought it on?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy and Willie, I recently started blogging and came across yours. I was so excited. I saw Melissa a while ago and she said you guys were in Payson. We are up there every other weekend with custody exchanges so I'm always hoping I'll run into you guys. Looks like things are going good for you. Good luck with more school. Better you than me! Your kids are adorable and wow, big! Willie looks the same and you look, well not the same but great. I hardly recognized you with that blonde, smoothe hair! So it's been lots of years??? Anyhow check out my blog when you get a chance. Later. Virg.