Monday, January 28, 2008

I love Pottery Barn





So, if you don't know by now I am in love with Pottery Barn and I love everything they have. However, I do live in the real world and I can not afford to buy anything from them. But I do love to get ideas from their catalog, so recently I decided to purchase new chairs from of course Target (the best place in the world)!! X-Back chairs

I bought these chairs in December, I was so excited because Target offered 15% off on these chairs and free shipping (which saved me $50 in gas running to Phoenix), Yippie I love a good bargain.


I am now in the process of painting my kitchen table black, hopefully it will turn out. Here is my inspiration picture from Pottery Barn, once I am finished with my table I will post a picture of it.


2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

I was so excited to hesitantly look at your blog and see that you posted. I love to look at the pottery barn magazines too. I'm proud of you for finding such a good deal. i can't wait until I can start trying to decorate like that too. I'm looking forward to money actually coming in pretty soon.

Chlarson Family said...

Hey Mandie! I was blog surfing and I found your blog. It's really cute! Your boys are so big! The 2 older ones look a lot like you. They are all so cute! you can check out my blog it's....dougchlarsonfamily.blogspot.com
Kristi (Smith) Chlarson