Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yeah! Trey got a haircut
I finally convinced Trey to get a much needed haircut, I know the style is long but seriously this boy was on the verge of homeless looking, lol! I thought he would put up a bigger fight but once I showed him a picture of what I would like he gave in, whew! I know the picture is a little blurry these are the results of my camera phone and little N helping me take the picture.

Here is the trail map that we use when hiking around our little town. I just love that there are so many trails nearby that we can get to in under 5 minutes. I also love that hiking is a great activity that my family loves and we can do it together and it cost nothing. So Willie and I have decided we are going to get ready for Huffin and Puffin in the Pines, we are planning on doing the 8 mile run. I know it sounds a little crazy for us but we decided that this is something we both have always wanted to do. We are doing lots of research to figure how to train and all that good stuff, I'll have to keep posting on our progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exciting. You posted it, it's in writing now you guys gotta do it! Does Mel still live in Snowflake? Where is she doing hair? We moved back to Show Low and I really need a haircut! The Kool-aid playdough looks fun. You are such a good mom to do projects with your kids like that. I'm so not patient when it comes to things like that. I get frustrated with the mess and lack of skill on the kids part. Bad I know.