Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So this is what we do when we are bored and waiting to pick up Trey, we take pictures with my phone. It actually is really entertaining and helps pass the time.



















We made cupcakes for our little Super Bowl party! I used the whole bottle of red food coloring trying to get my frosting to turn red, Yikes. Good thing Jordan and Willie knew our players numbers because I had no clue. Unfortunately the Cardnials lost, but it was a good game.
Peach Orchard Trail
The boys found a hood to an old car and they thought it was the coolest thing. I told them if they could hike it out they could put it in their room, little did I know they would actually try it. Poor Nick he fell down so many times on this trail I don't know if he was tired or it was his shoes but it was the saddest thing. Of course Jordan brought his football. I was really suprised when his ball only got stuck once in a tree, but he did have to go looking for it a couple of times off the trail.

Day 32


No comments: