Monday, January 12, 2009



day 10: Video games, endless amounts of quarters, and Pizza!! Every other weekend we try to take the kids out for lunch, this has been our new favorite placeDay 9: Yep, those are my running shoes!! As part of my new year's resolution I decided to get myself a gym membership. I really want to start making the most out of every day and so I thought if I wake up early go to the gym and then make breakfast for the kids this will help me accomplish alot. I am keeping my fingers crossed we will see how it goes!
day 7: I just love this picture of Nick's butt hanging out of his p.j.'s. I took this picture during a much needed haircut. I never really realized how red Nick's hair was until I saw all of his newly cut hair on my black chair, wow what a huge contrast!!


day 6: I found this amaryllis on clearence at wal-mart today and I thought it would be a fun project for the boys to help me plant it. I never really knew how easy it was to plant bulbs indoors. I thought I would give some paperwhites a try after I saw them in a magazine so I have them planted in clear containers all through the house and I can't wait to see how they do.
day 5: Yeah! The kids went back to school today. Actually, the 2 week Christmas break really flew by so fast.

No comments: