Thursday, July 10, 2008

We are on our way to the Butler Reunion/Colorado Campout


I tried to get this post up before we left to Colorado but with all of the packing and stress never posted, so I am going to post even though it is a little late and we are already back.
This is the first year that we get to go to the Butler Family Reunion, we have either lived out of state or have been on the Colorado campout and have alwaysed missed it. Last year Willie's Aunt Gail wanted to celebrate Grandma Butler's birthday by making a quilt and having everyone add a square to the quilt. This is our square from last year and the slide show was put together by my sister-in-law Lyndsie (thanks lyndsie for letting my barrow this). In the blank gaps I added a poem, date, and names & ages of the kids. I then used an iron-on transfer to some fabric and then embelished the quilt square with some buttons.




No comments: