Thursday, July 24, 2008

I just finished reading this book Twilight (which was a small miracle, O.k. so everyone knows that I have a very short attention span, ya know that ADD thing, lol!), anyways it was sooooo good!!! My sister in-law Keilah told me about this book when we were up for the Butler reunion and she let me barrow it for the very long drive I had ahead of me. So I read this book during the entire drive to Colorado and back, poor Willie he had no one to talk too. Anyways I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it was a great read. Now I am off the library to see if they have the series, I am keeping my fingers crossed.












5 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

Welcome to the club Mandie! My Husband has even read them after his curiosity got the best of him. Check out my blog for the latest teaser on the upcoming movie. Can't wait. Go Team Jacob!!

Kirstyn said...

Looks like you had a good trip. Thats gotta be something fun to look forward to every year.
Those books are soo good. Seriously when I was reading those my family didn't see me. Her new book "The Host" is so good too. It's more of an adult book than a teenager book like Twighlight (I dont' know how to spell that). I think you would like it too. So after your done with the series...if your family will let you...

keilah said...

I am sooo glad that you liked it!! I am reading the third one (I finally finished my class and Ben gave it back to me) and I am almost done and the fourth one comes out on Saturday. It just keeps getting better. No way Team Jacob-Go team Edward!!! You will find out when you get deeper into them:) I will send out the jacket in the mail for Nick-he will need it here pretty quick:)
I have the Host that Kirstyn was talking about if you want to borrow it when you're all done with the Twilight series.

keilah said...

And we LOVED having you with us for a girls' night!! My friend just raved about how lucky I was to get cool sister in laws:) And I am definately lucky!! We'll have to do it again when you come up again-If Willie doesn't get upset:)

RAYALITE said...

Ahhh you got sucked into Twilight...it's so funny because I was just telling your Mom about the madness yesterday. August was a long time coming I'll tell you. I'll be at the bookstore waiting for the clock to strike 12 to get my hands on the long awaited book 4! Your trip looked fun! Dont be a stranger.