Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sorry my blog for neglecting you!!




O.k. it's been kind of crazy around my house (not really), but that sounds like a good excuse RIGHT. To catch everybody up spring break went better than I thought (Sorry Rayel I had no idea that you guys had the same days off as us). We did go to box canyon with some of my friends from work, the boys had a lot of fun and nobody fell into the water, Whew!! We signed Trey and Jordan up for soccer and we have survived a week of practices. Trey had his first game last night, and his team did really well. Trey had alot of fun, I could not get a good picture of him during the game so I took this pic afterwards (You've got to love the lobo colors).




2 comments:

keilah said...

Kade is wanting to do soccer this year so your boys will have to show him some pointers. It doesn't start here until the fall though.

Looks like we missed a fun little Easter with you guys and Karson and Lyndsie-maybe next year:)

Kirstyn said...

When I saw the picture of Trey, I was thinking what nice Lobo colors he was wearing. Learned the Lobo blue from Blake. Once a lobo, always a lobo :) Looks like you guys had fun on easter.